Pack 270 Popcorn Sales – 2015
Popcorn Coordinator: Ryan Danner
What the Popcorn fundraiser is for? It is for you to
be used toward the following:
- Pinewood Derby
- Scout Outings
- Reservation for Den Activities
- Blue and Gold Event
- Scout Camp
- Funding Scout Account
- 35% of sales go back to our unit for Popcorn
- START: Friday, September 18 at
- END: Sunday, October 25 at 5:00pm
Early Return of popcorn product date:
- Sunday, October 4 at 11:00AM
Store front sales:
- Holiday, SuperAmerica and Von
Hanson’s Meats all in Rosemount have agreed to allow Pack 270 sell popcorn
this year on specified dates.
- Store front sales dates will
be available Saturday’s & Sunday’s starting September 19 through
Saturday, October 10.
- Sign up sheets for store front
sales will be available during popcorn pickup at Kevin Myers home.
- Tables and banners are
available for use during the store front sales.
- Let Ryan know if you set up
another store front sale.
- All store front sales earnings will be divided
equally per day / Scouts worked
Set up an online sales site; sell to relatives, friends out
- Go to www.trails-end.com and register an
account to sell popcorn online. No product handling for the Scout
and the payments come in automatically.
- $25 Target gift cards; for
every $500 of combined Popcorn/Wreath sold, your Scout will earn a $25
Target gift card. (Example; $1,000 total sales = $50 Target gift
- The PICKAXE Patch, consisting
of 6 total patches; for each achievement reached, the Scout receives a
card to obtain a patch (handout to be given at Pack meeting 09/21/15).
- Top 3 Individual Sales per our
Pack 270 will receive trophies.
- Popcorn Prize Program
- All checked out popcorn is by
the families checking out the product. Damaged popcorn is YOUR
responsibility and to be paid for by YOU. Store product in a safe
location and return to Ryan if you are not selling product ASAP.
- Assess your product inventory
the week of Sunday, September 27. Let Ryan know what your inventory
is for early return date of Sunday, October 4.
- The PICKAXE Patch: Each Scout and parent
are responsible for going online at www.buyscoutpopcorn.com and register each
piece they get before Tuesday, November 10.
- Turn in all money and any
product not sold Sunday, October 25 through Wednesday, October 28.
- All checks are to be made payable to Cub Scout
How to get product to sell:
Popcorn will be stored at Kevin Myers home: 3816
Cardinal St W, Rosemount, MN 55068
Popcorn pickup times will be Wednesday evenings 6:00-7:30pm
and Sunday evenings 6:00-7:30pm. Any other time will need to be set up
with Ryan via phone, txt, email.
Ryan Danner, cell: 612-849-1256